Skip to main content

Anyone digging must contact OKIE811 to have facility operators locate and mark their underground lines.

I Need Something Else

Locate Request Concerns

Please fill out the form below to contact our Contact Center Supervisors with questions or concerns regarding your existing locate request.

Locate Request Concerns FormSubmit NEW Locate Request

Need Something Else?

If you need to have underground utility lines located, update an existing ticket or want to know where a utility line is, dial 811 or submit a request online through the portal. Do NOT use the form below.

Woman holding watering can
Phones have many uses. Shot of a young woman using a phone at homae

Design-Survey Request

If you are in the planning, design or survey phase of your project and no excavation is taking place at this time, you can submit a Design-Survey Request via the OKIE811 Portal. The Design-Survey Request will provide a list of the underground facility owners/operators registered with OKIE811 in your project area.

Submit Design-Survey Request

The Law

Oklahoma Underground Facilities Damage Prevention Act

All operators of underground facilities, including all state agencies and municipalities, shall participate in the statewide one-call notification center. Please view the following PDFs for more information regarding the law.

The Law

Helpful Links

OCC Pipeline Safety Title 165


OKIE811 Logo Guidelines


Watch Recorded Webinars

Mandarin Resources

Video Tutorials

OKIE811 Web Portal Mapping

New User Registration Tutorial

Find Ticket Tutorial

Design Survey Request Tutorial

Mark Radius Tool Tutorial


Start a Ticket.